- 5.0 support!
- Retina Graphics!
- 4.0 support!
- PogoPlank support!
- iPad fixes! Magic! Mystique! No more red (x) (this is planned to come back.)
- Don't trash Web.app when deleting a webapp.
- Completely rewritten core.
- Uninstallations are now done in the background (in a queue); there is no more waiting while processing/uninstalling a package.
- Increased compatibility with other tweaks, including Stack and PogoPlank.
- Add the missing Dutch translations ("Not Enough Memory" and the Preferences Panel).
- Display a different (x) for Cydia-installed packages. Typically, this is the same X with a red background, but it depends on the theme.
- CyDelete.bundle and CyDeleteSettings.bundle now have IDs, so they can be themed.
- Use something more intelligent than a path check to make sure we're dealing with Cydia apps.
- Updated Icy Icon.
- On installation, remove the debug log created by 1.2.1, which I accidentally left on.
- Remove support for Cydia's backend protocol (packages telling us to reboot/respring).
- New icon in Preferences.
- Fix the French translation in the Preferences Panel.
- Remove the springjumps items from the MobileInstallation plist as well.
- Add a Preferences Panel and Preferences support to CyDelete, for configuring protection (of Cydia and Icy) and removal of non-cydia applications.
- Blank icons SHOULD no longer reappear when syncing with iTunes. (Items are now removed from the MobileInstallation plist.)
- Switch to apt instead of dpkg for package removal. This properly resolves forward dependencies.
- Add Hebrew and Dutch translations.
- Remove all the icons SpringJumps creates when removing SpringJumps.
- Don't do anything if there's less than 20MB of memory free, to avoid locking up.
- Add Traditional and Simplified Chinese, French, Hungarian and Italian translations.
- Update Turkish Translation.
- Fix the "Installer" = "(null)" bug. I didn't get the bundle name right!
- Add Russian, Spanish and Turkish translations.
- Limited Localization (German, Danish).
- Ability to remove Installer.app.
- No longer hangs horribly (failure to start SpringBoard) on a "Reload SpringBoard" finish.
- Add an exemption for Categories categories.